Archive - It Box Shelving provides a robust shelving solution with 3 shelves and 30 archive boxes. Perfect for legal records, school or university archives, accounting or medical records. Designed with durability in mind, our archive box shelving range is well constructed with a maximum load of 300kg UDL per shelf level.
This bay is 2000mm high x 1800mm wide (clear entry) x 500mm deep. Available as both a starter bay and add-on bay, the starter bay includes two vertical frames and the add-on bay has just one frame which can be joined onto the existing frame.
Very easy to install product, no tools or fixings required everything clips together. Full assembly instructions provided.
This three shelf archive bay is designed to hold 30 standard archive boxes which are included. The top shelf is 1374mm from the floor while the last box reaches up to 1914mm.
- Dimensions: 1800mm wide (clear entry)x 500mm deep
- Please add 110mm for overall width of the starter bay and 55mm for averall width of each add-on bay
- Box dimensions are 270H x 350W x 430D
- Includes 30 archive boxes
- Each shelf level can support 300kg UDL/ Max load per bay is 2000kg
- Galvanised finish which is easy to wipe clean
- Rust free so can be used outdoors
- Starter bay and add-on bays to add to make a longer bay
- Two years warranty
- Available from stock with delivery in 5 working days.