Our Archive - It Box Shelving 50 Boxes is available as a starter bay with two vertical frames included and an add-on bay with one frame which can then be joined onto the starter bay frame. This 5 shelf version reaches 2628mm to the top of the shelf and 3168 to the top of the box. 50 archive boxes of standard size (270H x 350W x 430D) are included.
Store legal, medical, accounting or school archives efficiently with our sturdy archive-it box shelving range. All archive shelving is designed with strength and durability in mind and each shelf level can hold 300kg UDL with a maximum of 2000kg per bay. The galvanised steel finish will not collect grime or dust and can be easily wiped clean without rusting. Furthermore archive-it shelving will last for years to come.
Easy click together assembly with full instructions provided.
- Dimensions: 1800mm W (clear entry) x 500mm D x 2628mm H
- Please add 110mm for overall width of the starter bay and 55mm for overall width of each add-on bay
- 3168mm to top of box
- 50 standard size archive boxes (270H x 350W x 430D)
- Each shelf level can support 300kg UDL
- Maximum load per bay is 2000kg
- Galvanised finish
- Starter bay and add-on bays to reduce the cost of long runs
- 2 Years warranty
- Easy, quick, bolt free assembly