The White Gloss Two Door Office Locker 1800H has a sleek and elegant appearance that would suit any modern office environment. You could also use this mirror gloss locker in a gym changing room, reception area or surgery staff room. A cut above a standard metal locker, it features an 18mm thick MDF core door and 2mm PVC edging.
Camlocks with 2 keys come as standard or you can have a hasp & staple lock to use with your own padlock. There are other lock options that you can decide on at a little extra cost along with master keys, number plates and key fobs as extras.
The steel carcass is pre-drilled to allow you to join lockers together on site and create a run of lockers. You can also add matching gloss end panels to the end of a run of lockers if it is exposed.
ActiveCoat anti-bacterial protection comes as standard. This hard wearing coating prevents the spread of harmful bacteria and fungi such as MRSA and E-Coli.
White Gloss Locker Features:
- 305W or 380W
- 305D, 390D or 470D
- Double coat hooks in each compartment
- Robust steel framework with pre-drilled holes for nesting
- 18mm thick MDF core with 2mm PVC edging
- Use in dry areas only
- 164 degree opening hinges for easy access
- Complies with BS4680:1996
- ActiveCoat anti-bacterial technology
- Fully assembled
- UK Manufactured
- Camlocks with 2 Keys
- Hasp & Staple Locks to use with your own padlock
- Other lock options available at extra cost: 4 digit scroll combination lock, digital combination lock, coin return locks, coin retain locks
- White gloss end panel to match
- Sloping tops
- Locker stands
- Number key fobs & number plates
- Master keys
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.