The Euro open shelving system is a great everyday no frills or fancy shelving unit which easily clips together. This steel shelving system is robust and heavy duty with shelf loads of upto 160kg on most shelf sizes except the 600mm deep unit which takes 135kgs per shelf. The top and bottom shelves are in a fixed position with the 4 intermediate shelves being adjustable on a 25mm pitch. The shelves simply clip into the slots on the frame upright. This means the shelves can be set at different heights to accomodate different sizes of items. The shelving system comes with a light grey paint finish BS4800 00 A05.
- Comes in flat pack form for on site assembly
- Shelf load capacity upto 160kg UDL (except 600mm deep unit)
- 6 shelves included in pack.
- 40mm profile shelf
- Additional shelves can be purchased but leadtime would be increased
- Back bracings included to add stability to unit on starter bay only
- Antibacterial light grey paint finish
- Bay Width: 1000mm
- Bay Depth: 300mm, 400mm or 450mm
- Footplate for floor fixing included (Bays exceeding height to depth ration of 4:1 should be floor fixed)
- Plastic top end caps
- Clear bay width:968mm
- Minimum height to top of base shelf: 62mm
- Maximum 5 bays on 3 day delivery, longer leadtime for larger quantities.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.