We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
3d Storage Systems UK Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy has recently been brought up to date in line the GDPR legislation coming into effect from 25th May 2018.
How we collect information
We collect personal information from you when you make an enquiry, (by post, email, website or phone, fill out an application or registration form or by becoming a registered user of our website.
What information do we collect
- address and contact information including email address and phone number
- demographic information such as postcode
Why we collect personal information.
We collect this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us: for example, we will use your payment card details and delivery address to process and fulfil your order.
- Customer Service
- Account Management
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services, or to provide, enhance and personalise your experience on our Digital Services
- In the event that you do not complete your registration order, we may use the contact details you have provided to follow up on your partial or incomplete order
- To notify you about changes to our services and to communicate with you regarding delivery details or order status.
- We may use your contact details in order to respond to any queries that you submit to us.
- We may use your contact details for market research purposes, for example we may contact you including by email to obtain your feedback on our products and services or use details of your purchases to understand market trands and to identify popular products.
- At the current time we do not use your data for marketing purposes but in the future if we decide to provide marketing information on other products or services, we will explicitly ask for your permission to do so by asking for you to opt in. All subsequent mailings could be stopped at any time by using the unsubscribe link.
Third Parties we share information with and why.
- We will never pass your data to a third party for marketing purposes
- We will only disclose your information to third parties to comply with legal requirements (including the police and other law enforcement agencies) for the purpose of detecting fraud or crime
- We may use credit scoring to verify your identification or evaluate your credit application
- We use third parties to carry out certain activities on our behalf that involve the processing of personal information. These would typically include business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of a contract we enter into with you. For example we may engage 3rd party service providers to fulfil orders, deliver packages, carry out surveys and installations,, provide customer services or handle claims. These 3rd parties have access to your personal information in order to perform their function but may not use it for any other purposes.
Who is Collecting your personal information?
- Your information is only handled at 3d Storage Systems UK Ltd by those with a direct and appropriate need to do so.and is shared with 3rd parties as mentioned above including our IT service providers
- Our staff have been trained to fully protect your data.
Security and Storage of information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. Data is stored on our secure web servers. We also store your information on paper at our offices.In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
How Long do we keep your data?
All personal data is kept under secure conditions for the duration of your agreement or for as long as you are a customer. Sometimes we are legally required to keep the data, in which case we will only keep it for the minimum time required by law at which point it will be securely destroyed.
Any data relating to live and settled accounts will be kept in our credit files for 7 years from the date when they were settled
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information and Getting in Touch
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email email@example.com head your email DATA PROTECTION ENQUIRIES
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Where you are a registeresed user of our website, you can update certain personal information we hold about you by using the My Account section on our website www.3dlockers.co.uk and logging in using your username and password. Please do not delete your information whilst you have unfulfilled orders with us.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed fromthe system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
Analytics cookies (including Analytics) help us evaluate site activity and improve the functionality of our site. We do not use this information for any other purpose.
3dstoragesystems.co.uk site cookie acceptance
To withdraw your consent after accepting this cookie, delete the civicAllowCookies and civicShowCookieIcon cookies. Find out how at www.aboutcookies.org
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site, which we use to help improve it. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
|Online notification form cookie
This cookie is essential for the online notification form – the form that data controllers can use to notify with accentshomeandgift.co.uk – to operate. It is set only for those people using the form. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.