When it comes to storing large or bulky items, then it's important to choose a shelving system which has a long bay length. In other words, the distance between the uprights is much greater than a standard bay of shelving. This longspan shelving system comes in both 1800mm and 2400mm wide bay lengths which makes it ideal for storing boxes, clothing, loose items and more. The frames are pre-assembled with cross and diagonal bracings and the frame has a flush face as the beam location slots are at the rear of the upright. The slot pattern on the back of the upright is on a 50mm pitch, allowing easy adjustability of the beam locations. The shelving beams are supplied in pairs, with one to the front edge and one at the rear of the bay. The beams are stepped to allow placement of the 18mm chipboard decks. The step helps protect snagging of the chipboard. Supplied as starter and extension bays to form runs of racking. Ideal for warehousing environments.
- Graphite Grey Frames
- Light Grey Beams
- 3 pairs of beams included with 18mm chipboard decks
- Further levels can be added at checkout
- Wire beam ties included where necessary
- Beam locater clips included
- Quick and Easy Assembly by tapping together with a mallet
- Starter bay and extension bays to create runs of racking
- Maximum 5 bays of speed delivery, 5+ on 8 day delivery
- Shelf load upto 780kgs UDL
- All bays exceeding a height to depth ration of 4:1 should be floor fixed
- * Shelf loading vary depending on width and depth - see dimensions tab
- Further sizes are available under our Longspan Range of shelving
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.