This high quality hazardous liquid cabinet by QMP has been designed to separate hazardous substances in the workplace. Use in factories, laboratories, hospitals & schools for appropriate chemical storage. This hazardous chemical cabinet complies with COSHH regulations and also has a fire classification EN 13501-1.
Dangerous chemical cupboards are powder coated in grey have a Germ Guard Active Technology coating. Anti-bacterial protection helps to prevent the spread of harmful germs such as Salmonella & E.Coli. New regulation waring labels are supplied to be fitted by yourself.
- 3 adjustable spill-retaining shelves
- Shelves have UDL of 70kg
- Shelves are galvanised
- 0.7mm mild steel construction
- "No snag" handles with 2-point locking
- Integral liquid tight sump
- New regulation labels are included
- Grey paint finish
- Germ Guard anti-bacterial protection
- Ready assembled
- Manufactured in the UK