The Pesticide Security Cupboard 900H x 460W x 460D allows for the safe storage of pesticides and agrochemicals on farms, factories or horticultural businesses. This strong steel storage cupboard provides maximum security along with high quality. It comes with a sturdy seven lever safe lock for high security and full length heavy duty hinges.
Our pesticide security cabinets comply with the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations. By providing a fully secure cabinet for toxic chemicals, staff and employees are minimising exposure to toxic chemicals. Complete with an integral liquid tight sump to encourange the correct handling of spills through the use of absorbants. The security cabinet also comes with 1 adjustable spill-retaining galvanised shelf.
- 900H x 460W x 460D
- Powder coated Red RAL 3003
- Welded all steel structure
- Seven lever safe lock for high security
- Full length heavy duty hinges with concealed fixings to prevent forced entry
- Constructed from 1.5mm steel
- Integral liquid tight sump
- Adjustable spill retaining shelves
- New regulation labels enclosed
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1
- UK Manufactured
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.