Hazardous Security Cupboard 1800H x 1200W x 460D designed to comply with COSHH regulations in the workplace. Store chemicals securely in this extra strong lockable cabinet which comes with an integral liquid sump and spill retaining shelves. The seven lever anti-pick lock and welded construction revents any unwanted break ins.
Finished in 'Truflow Yellow' powder coated paint finish, this steel security cabinet comes with a warning label to affix on site. Two adjustable shelves are supplied to separate chemicals efficiently. It has a 'Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1' certification.
- 1.5mm welded steel for added strength
- Full length piano hinges to prevent forced entry
- Seven lever safe lock
- Integral liquid tight sump with 18 litre sump capacity
- 2 Adjustable spill-retaining galvanised shelves for spill management
- New regulation label enclosed
- Yellow powder coated paint finish
- Delivered fully assembled
- UK Manufactured
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.