First Aid Cabinet 900H x 460W x 460D offers a secure space to store first aid supplies. Separate bandages, medication and first aid essentials in this lockable cupboard. It comes in a clean white paint finish and two first aid stickers are included to make the cabinet easily identifiable in the workplace. Manufactured from high quality steel, this medical cupboard is designed to meet a wide range of first aid requirements.
- 0.7-0.9mm mild steel construction
- One adjustable shelf with 70kg UDL
- "No Snag" handles with 2-point locking
- Two first aid stickers supplied
- Germ Guard anti-bacterial paint
- White BS 00.E.55
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1
- Door aperture has return bends to eliminate open gaps
- Delivered ready assembled
- UK Manufactured
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.