The First Aid Work Station 1060H x 915W x 460D by Probe has been specially designed for use in the workplace. Featuring a convenient standing desk for filling out paperwork along with cupboard space to stock first aid supplies. It is important to have a central medical cupboard in the workplace, wether it be a doctors surgery, hospital, office, school or factory so a first aid kit is always on hand. Featuring lockable doors and two adjustable shelves so you can store bandages, plasters, medical wipes, gloves and gauze.
You can add optional drawers, if ordering the cupboard and drawers at the same time, all keys will be keyed alike. This steel workstation is finished in white and comes with a first aid warning label. Active Coat anti-bacterial paint comes as standard making it an excellent choice for hygiene concious environments. This hard wearing coating gives a 99.9% reduction of E-Coli & MRSA.
- Sturdy mild steel construction
- 1060H makes it a comfortable height for all users
- 2 adjustable shelves
- 2 point locking with 2 keys
- Optional drawers can be added at extra cost
- Reinforced doors for added strength
- White carcass and doors
- ActiveCoat anti-bacterial paint finish
- 65kg UDL
- Conforms to BS 4680:1996 'Standard Duty'
- Quality Control System 150 9001:2000
- First aid kit not supplies
- Arrives ready assembled
- UK Manufactured
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.