Cantilever ESD Workbench Kit F - LED Light, Louvre Panel, Cupboard & Drawers complete with an LED light strip which is 1200L. This practical workshop bench can be used as an assembly or repair bench in any electrical environment. The cantilever design means you get plenty of legroom and adjustable feet for use on uneven floor surfaces.
The Lamstat worktop is 20mm thick and made for specific static controlled areas. Charge can build up on people or tools and can cause damage to the items being worked on. Lamstat is made from heat resistant plastic laminate and has surface resistance of 10&sup6 - 10&sup8 ohms. It also conforms with IEC61340 Standard. It is resistant to chemicals: organic solvents, weak acids, alkaline, petrol & oil. Meets requirements of EN438.
We have a range of ESD accessories which you can add to your order (accessories do not come with the workbench). Accessories available include wrist straps, earth/ground leads & circuit breakers.
- Sizes: 840H x 750D with three width sizes 1200W, 1500W or 1800W
- 250kg UDL
- Adjustable feet for total stability
- Cantilever construction for max. leg room
- 20mm thick Lamstat worktop
- Powder coated light grey frame
- Strong welded tubular frame with channel supports
- Blue triple drawers
- Blue cupboard
- Louvered panel with pinboard
- LED light strip 1200L
- Fitted 2x4mm wrist strap sockets
- Easy wipe clean surface
- Wrist straps, earth/ground leads & circuit breakers available to buy but not included (lead times may be extended)
- Delivered in knock down form
- UK Manufactured
*Other colours availble for drawer's, however this can effect lead time please call 3D Storage for further details
* EDS Wrist Strap NOT Included, please addon extras page
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.