Extra Wide Grey COSHH Cabinet By Elite 1830H x 1220W x 457D offers a secure place to store hazardous substances and chemicals classified by CHIP and the new CLP regulation.The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations apply to all UK workplaces. There are mandatory requirements for employers to carry out COSHH risk assessments.
This metal storage cabinet offers ample space to store dangerous chemicals safely. It comes with three adjustable shelves and a large 45 litre sump. New GHS labelling is included for you to fix on site. The primary label is the exclamation mark meaning 'harmful/irritant'. Additional alternative labels supplied loose include 'health hazard', 'acute toxicity', 'corrosive', and 'aquatic toxicity'. Labels are easy peel to allow switching of the primary label.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 3 adjustable shelves
- Chrome door handle with 3 point locking
- Mastered locks with 2 keys
- Powder coated paint finish in grey
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump 45 litres
- Easy peel GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.