The Grey Full Height COSHH Storage Cabinet By Elite 1830H x 915W x 457D is a practical choice if you are looking for a secure cabinet to store dangerous substances in the workplace. Safely store chemicals, paints and solvents as classified by CHIP and the new CLP regulation.
This robust steel cabinet is manufactured using high quality steel 0.7mm-1.5mm for extra rigidity and to maintain structural integrity under extreme conditions. Doors are reinforced with steel door stiffeners and it comes with a welded leak proof base sump. New easy peel GHS labelling is included, the primary label is the exclamation mark meaning 'harmful/irritant'. Additional alternative labelling is supplied for you to swap over, depending on what products you are storing. Other labels include 'acute toxicity', 'corrosive', 'aquatic toxicity'.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 3 adjustable shelves
- Chrome door handle with 3 point locking
- Mastered locks with 2 keys
- Epoxy powder coated paint finish in grey
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.