Create an efficient storage solution with our Chrome Wire Shelving Bay 1625H x 460D. Designed for use in a range or dry store areas: kitchens, catering, retail, engineering, medical & healthcare, hospitality, commercial or industrial. Finished in hard wearing blue zinc chrome with an open wire design for excellent air flow. Add extension bays and extra shelves to our heavy duty wire chrome shelving units. There is a shelving option to suit all environments and sectors.
Begin with a starter bay, available in nine length sizes: 460mm, 610mm, 760mm, 915mm, 1070mm, 1220mm, 1370mm, 1520mm, 1820mm. The starter bay is 1625mm high x 460mm deep. It comes with 4 uprights with adjustable feet, 4 shelves and plastic collars. If you want to create a run of chrome shelving, you can add extension bays. Add-on bays come complete with 2 uprights, 4 shelves and 8 add on clips to connect to the starter bay. In addition, you can add additional shelves. These are available to add at the checkout and they are fully adjustable every 25mm. Shelves can store up to 300kg shelf load capacity.
Chrome shelving units are very simply to assemble. Delivered in component format, they are bolt free with no specialist tools required.
- 1625mm high x 460mm deep
- Nine length sizes: 460mm, 610mm, 760mm, 915mm, 1070mm, 1220mm, 1370mm, 1520mm, 1820mm
- Standard starter bays include: 4 uprights with adjustable feet, 4 shelves and plastic collars
- Add-on bays include: 2 uprights, 4 shelves and 8 add on clips to connect to the starter bay
- Shelves are fully adjustable every 25mm
- Quick, easy to assemble.
- Bolt free with no specialist tools required
- Open wire design - allows for air flow and light penetration
- Up to 300kg shelf load capacity
- Delivered in parts to assemble on site
There are 87 size combinations of chrome wire shelving units. Other heights available include 1820mm and 2130mm. For more information and pricing, please call our sales team.
*Note Load Capacity nased on static units, load capacity can vary according to design.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.