Perma Plus Chrome Shelving 1625H x 460D has been specially designed to suit a range of working environments, especially those with harsher, cold environments or hygiene conscious areas. Use in chillers & freezers, walk-in cold rooms, food manufacturing, wet areas, hospitals and medical. Finished in a hard-wearing antibacterial epoxy coating which is 99.9% effective against most bacterial strains.
This starter bay is 1625mm high and includes 4 epoxy coated uprights with adjustable feet, 4 shelves and plastic collars. You can add extension bays to create a longer run of shelving. Extension bays include 2 epoxy coated uprights, 4 shelves and 2 add-on clips to connect to the starter bay. The shelves are fully adjustable with heights every 25mm. You can add extra shelves on the next page. Shelves can hold up to 300kg UDL.
There are 87 size variations available. Other height options are available - please contact our sales team for more information and pricing.
- 1625mm high x 460mm deep
- 8 length sizes: 610mm, 760mm, 915mm, 1070mm, 1220mm, 1370mm, 1520mm, 1820mm
- Standard starter bays include: 4 uprights with adjustable feet, 4 shelves and plastic collars
- Add-on bays include: 2 uprights, 4 shelves and 8 add on clips to connect to the starter bay
- Shelves are fully adjustable every 25mm
- Quick, easy to assemble.
- Bolt free with no specialist tools required
- 10 year anti-microbial & corrosion guarantee.
- Open wire design - allows for air flow and light penetration
- Up to 300kg shelf load capacity
- Delivered in parts to assemble on site
*Note Load Capacity nased on static units, load capacity can vary according to design.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.