The Probe Expressbox Four Door Locker can be used in a wide range of environments. Install in schools, gyms, offices, the NHS or police. Keep personal items, bags, mobile phones locked away securely. This steel locker has been manufactured in the UK to the highest standard using quality components. Choose from a range of bright, powder coated door colours with a silver carcass.
This locker is available with either camlocks with 2 keys or hasp & staple locks to use with a padlock (sold separately). ActiveCoat anti-bacterial protection comes as standard. This unique coating helps to reduce the spread of harmful bacteria, and ideal choice for healthcare and hygiene concious environments.
Maximum 50 lockers subject to stock and availability. It is always best to check with our sales team before placing your order.
Blue door lockers available for delivery in 7 working days. All other colours take 10-14 days.
For all other colours, lock options and sizes see Probe Activecoat Four Door Locker
Features of Expressbox Lockers
- Nominal compartment height approx 380mm
- Clear opening = width of locker -64mm
- Product available in Nest 1 (Single column), Nest 2 (2 columns joined together side by side) and Nest 3 (3 columns joined together side by side except 450 wide lockers,)
- Nesting bolts available at checkout to join together lockers into runs.
- Numbering system not included (please order at checkout)
- Conforms to BS 4680-1996, ISO 9001:2000 Environmental Management System ISO 14001:2004
- Welded front frame
- Strong knuckle hinges
- Carcass ventilation, top and bottom
- Over 2000 differs on standard locks
- Anti-bacterial coating to surfaces
- UK manufactured
- Pre-drilled for nesting into runs of lockers on site
- Important Note: It is important to install lockers safely. Please follow our useful guide on how to install lockers https://www.3dlockers.co.uk/guides/how-to-install-lockers/
- Order by 11.30am for 8 working day delivery (Subject to stock and manufacturing capacity) Maximum 50 lockers
- *Product variation: Images may differ from items supplied, functionality will be equivalent. The manufacturer reserves the right to alter the design and specification of product without prior consent
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.