Hazardous Boxwell Mobile Trolley With Doors has been designed for use in industrial environments to safely and securely transport dangerous substances in the workplace. Use in factories, distribution centres and warehouses, this mobile trolley is easily identifiable with hazardous powder coated yellow mesh.
Boxwell trolleys are available with either 2 plywood or steel adjustable shelves each with 100kg UDL load capacity. There is a maximum 500kg maximum load capacity. Lockable doors with hasp lock fitting provides security for contents while still offering easy visual access.
- 3 frame heights: 1355H or 1955H
- 2 deck sizes: 900W x 600D or 1200W x 600D
- Fitted doors with hasp lock fitting
- 2 adjustable plywood or steel shelves
- 100kg UDL per shelf and 500kg max load capacity
- 2 fixed and 2 swivel heavy duty castors
- Pressed metal top and base for added strength
- 180 degree opening for easy access
- Heavy duty wire mesh
- Delivered ready assembled
- Manufactured in the UK