It is essential that employers and employees comply with the control of dangerous substances and flammable goods in the workplace. Our high quality range of flammable substance storage cabinets enables the separate storage and transportation of hazardous substances as demanded by COSHH regulations.
Our dangerous substance cabinets feature two adjustable spill retaining shelves, an integral liquid tight sump and "no snag" handles with 2 point locking. All our dangerous substance cabinets are finished in hi vis yellow powder coated paint finish. An anti-bacterial Germ Guard coating is applied as standard.
- 0.7mm mild steel pop riveted carcass construction
- 2 adjustable rust resisting galvanised shelves
- Shelves have a UDL of 70kg
- Integral liquid tight sump
- No snag handles
- New regulation labels included
- 2-point locking mechanism
- Germ Guard Anti-Bacterial paint finish
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1