Chemical Security Cupboard 1200H x 1200W x 460D has been made to comply with COSHH regulations when storing hazardous substances in the workplace. It is vital that employers and employees comply with the control of chemicals in all working environments. This high security cupboard comes with a seven lever safe lock, heavy duty full length hinges and a fully welded construction for peace of mind that the cupboard won't be broken into.
This COSHH cabinet has a 16 litre integral sump and two adjustable spill retaining shelves. It comes with a regulation warning label for the user to affix. Finished in powder coated RAL 7024, this security cabinet has also been fire tested and certified to EN 13501-1.
- 1.5mm powder coated mild steel
- Welded all steel structure for extra strength
- Seven lever safe lock for high security
- Full length heavy duty hinges
- New regulation label enclosed for user to affix
- 2 adjustable galvanised shelves
- 16 litre integral liquid tight sump
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1
- Delivered assembled
- UK Manufactured
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.