Hazardous COSHH Cupboard 900H x 460W x 460D provides a secure storage place for hazardous chemicals in the workplace.Our premium range of COSHH cabinets enables the separate storage of dangerous substances as demanded by COSHH regulations. This storage cabinet comes in dark grey RAL 7024 and is supplied with a warning label to fit on site.
- 0.7 to 0.9mm mild steel construction
- "No Snag" handles with 2-point locking
- One adjustable galvanised shelf
- Shelf loading 70kg UDL
- 7 litre integral liquid tight sump (encourages the correct handling of spills through the use of absorbants)
- New warning label included
- Powder coated dark grey RAL 7024
- Germ Guard anti-bacterial paint
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1
- Delivered ready assembled
- Made in the UK
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.