The Dangerous Substance Floor Chest with Sloping Top 610H by Elite can be used to store any chemicals, paints or solvents safely and securely. It comes with a hasp & staple security lock to keep contents safe (padlock not included) and a 35 litre leak proof sump. Use in manufacturing, construction, laboratories or hospitals.
This chemical storage chest comes in bright yellow to make it easy to identify and it has an epoxy powdered paint finish. GHS labels are included to fix yourself. Conforms to Health & Safety Executive Guide HSG 51 & DSEAR 2002.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- Powder coated paint finish in hi-vis yellow
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.