The Mini 5 Ltr Grey COSHH Cabinet by Elite 457H x 457W x 305D is ideal for storing small dangerous substances in the workplace. Featuring good structural stability, this coshh cupboard safely contains any spillages within it's leak proof sump. Use in manufacturing, workshops, hospitals, doctors surgeries.
In accordance with HSE guidelines and regulations, it is the responsibility of the user to ensure that the correct signage is displayed. New GHS labels are included, 'harmful/irritant' is the primary label and alternative labels for corrosive, acute toxicity and aquatic toxicity are also supplied. They are easy peel to make it easy to switch.
This chemical cabinet conforms to Health & Safety Executive Guide HSG51 & DSEAR 2002.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 1 adjustable shelf
- Chrome door handle with 3 point locking
- Mastered locks with 2 keys
- Powder coated paint finish in hi-vis grey
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.