The Mini Dangerous Storage Cupboard 10 Litre 610H x 457W x 457D by Elite has been designed to safely contain spillages within the cabinets leak proof sump. Suitable to securely store paints, solvents and hazardous chemicals as classified by CHIP and new CLP regulations. This practical storage cabinet comes with an adjustable shelf, three point locking with 2 keys and a stylish chrome handle.
GHS labels are included, they are easy peel for you to switch on site. Conforms to Health & Safety Executive Guide HSG51 & DSEAR 2002.
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 1 adjustable shelf
- Chrome door handle with 3 point locking
- Mastered locks with 2 keys
- Powder coated paint finish in hi-vis yellow
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.