This First Aid Full Height Cabinet By Elite - 1830H x 915W x 457D has been manufactured using high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm. Ideal for use in healthcare and pharmaceutical settings where hygiene is of high importance. This steel storage cabinet can be used to store and organise essential first aid supplies required in the workplace. Keep all your bandages, plasters, gauze dressings and sterile gloves all in one central, lockable place.
This first aid cupboard comes with an anti-bacterial additive in the paint finish which is 99.9% effective against E.Coli, MRSA and moulds for the life of the product. All first aid cabinets come in bright white RAL 9010 and a prominent green first aid sticker is included.
- 1830H x 915W x 457D
- Double Doors
- 3 Point Locking with 2 Keys
- No Snag Handles
- RAL 9010 White Epoxy Powder Coated Paint
- Anti-bacterial Protection
- Reinforced Doors for Extra Strength
- 3 Adjustable Shelves
- Galvanised Internal Fittings
- Meets BS 'Class 0' Rating
- 0.7-1.5mm Steel Construction
- 100% Manufactured in the UK
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.