Use this Acid Cabinet with 1 Shelf 710H x 915W x 457D - By Elite in the workplace to store dangerous chemicals or substances safely. Contain any spillages within the cabinets leak proof sump which has a 30 litre capacity. This cabinet comes with 1 adjustable shelf and 3 point locking with 2 keys.
All our acid cabinets are finished in RAL 9010 white paint and come with anti-bacterial protection as standard. EliteGuard incorporates an anti-bacterial additive which is 99.9% effective against E.Coli and MRSA. GHS labels are included for you to fix on site, they are easy peel so you can easily switch. In accordance with HSE guidelines and regulations, it is the responsibility of the user to display the correct warning label before putting the cabinet into operational use.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 1 adjustable shelf
- Chrome door handle with 3 point locking
- Mastered locks with 2 keys
- Epoxy powder coated paint finish in white
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump 30 litre
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.