This Low Height Acid Cabinet with 1 Shelf - 1000H x 915W x 457D By Elite can be used in accordance with HSE guidelines and regulations. Store dangerous chemicals and substances safely in this sturdy steel cabinet. It comes with a 30 litre sump and one adjustable shelf inside. GHS labels are included, these must be displayed once the cabinet is placed into operational use. The primary label supplied is 'corrosion' and additional signage supplied loose included 'aquatic toxicity', 'harmful' and 'irritant'.
This cabinet is finished in RAL 9010 bright white. It has a hardwearing anti-bacterial additive incorporated into the paint which is 99.9% effective against E.Coli and MRSA. This cabinet would be ideal for use in the NHS or healthcare environments.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 1 adjustable shelf
- 3 point locking with 2 keys
- Epoxy powder coated paint finish in white RAL 9010
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump 30 litre
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.