The Champion 1 Door Steel Sloping Top Locker 1950H can be used in schools, gyms, offices, hospitals, staff rooms and more. This quality steel locker comes with a top shelf and hanging rail underneath for full length garment hanging and space underneath to store boots or shoes. The sloping top is integral, particularly useful in high useage areas to stop litter or personal items accumulating on top of the locker. It has a smooth, clean finish with no exteral nuts, bolts or rivets.
A tough steel carcass with a 0.9mm reinforced door comes as standard to help keep valuables safe. For the locking option you can have a camlock with 2 keys (1 billion combinations and master key available) hasp & staple lock (to use with your own padlock) or you can opt for a 4 digit combination lock at a little extra cost.
The carcass is light grey RAL 7035 and you can choose from a range of door colours, the RAL numbers are listed below. The paint finish has anti-bacterial protection, this fights against 99.9% of bacterial contamination and moulds for the life of the product.
- Single Door Locker c/w top shelf
- Choose from six size options
- Six colour options: L.Grey RAL 7035, D.Grey RAL 7043, Blue RAL 5002, Red RAL 3020, Yellow RAL1003, Green RAL 6001
- Integral sloping top
- Smooth finish with no rivets, external nuts or bolts
- Anti-bacterial paint finish
- Camlocks with 1 billion combinations, hasp & staple lock or combination locks
- 5 year warranty
- Assembled in the UK
* Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle - assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.