Use this Mobile Flammable Liquid Cupboard 1040H x 900W x 460D to keep dangerous chemicals safe. Designed for use in the workplace to segregate combustible liquids or materials. This fully COSHH complaint cabinet is on castors to make it easy to move between rooms. It comes with an integral liquid tight sump to encourage the correct handling of spills through the use of absorbants. A warning label is included to display on the cabinet.
- Made from 0.7mm mild steel, pop riveted carcass construction
- "No snag" handles with 2 point locking
- Rust resisting galvanised shelf
- Integral liquid tight sump
- Door aperture has return bends to eliminate open gaps
- Delivered fully assembled
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1
- Warning label included
- Red RAL 3003 Paint Finish
- Germ Guard anti-bacterial protection
- Shelf has 70kg UDL
- Additional shelves available
Nearest off-loading point is determined by driver. The driver is not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle - assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.