This practical Square Tube ESD Workbench Kit C - Drawers & Louvered Panel has been designed for the industrial workplace. Use in electrical or electronic industries, light engineering, assembly or production areas. It comes complete with a lockable cupboard, drawer, louvered back panel and pinboard.
This general workshop bench has static dissipative properties and can be used as an assembly or repair bench. It features a 20mm thick lamstat worktop which conforms to IEC61340 standard and has a surface resistance of 10&sup6-10 & 10&sup8 ohms. This helps to prevent electrical build up and any damage to items being worked on.
You can add additional ESD accessories at the checkout. These include wrist straps, earth/ground leads and circuit breakers. Delivered in knock down form to assemble on site.
- Standard height is 840mm
- 750mm deep x 1220mm, 1500mm or 1800mm
- Leg in each corner to give firm support
- Height adjustable feet for easy levelling
- Powder coated light grey framework
- Single drawer with 2 keys and lockable cupboard in blue
- Louvered back panel with pin board
- 250kg UDL - evenly distributed
- 20mm thick lamstat worktop
- Easy wipe clean surface
- Delivered in knock down form for easy on-site assembly
- Additional accessories to add at checkout: RCB circuit breaker, wrist strap, earth/ground lead with 1mm ohm resistor, earth/ground lead with 3 pin plug
- UK Manufactured
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.