Use this Square Tube ESD Workbench Kit B - Triple Drawer & Cupboard in assembly, production, electrical or light engineering. This general workshop bench has static dissipative properties, a lamstat worktop which conforms to IEC61340 and you can add additional ESD accessories at the next page.
This best-selling workbench has a loading capacity of 250kg UDL evenly distributed. It has a leg in each corner to give firm support and comes with a lockable triple drawer and cupboard in blue. The carcass has a light grey powder coated paint finish as standard.
The lamstat worktop is 20mm thick and has a surface resistance of 10&sup6 - 10&sup8 ohms. This worktop is designed to prevent electrical build up and damage to any items being worked on.
- Standard height is 840mm
- 750mm deep x 1220mm, 1500mm or 1800mm
- Leg in each corner to give firm support
- Height adjustable feet for easy levelling
- Powder coated light grey framework
- Triple drawer with 2 keys and lockable cupboard with dark blue fronts
- 250kg UDL - evenly distributed
- 20mm thick lamstat worktop
- Easy wipe clean surface
- Delivered in knock down form for easy on-site assembly
- Additional accessories to add at checkout: RCB circuit breaker, wrist strap, earth/ground lead with 1mm ohm resistor, earth/ground lead with 3 pin plug
- UK Manufactured
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.