Buy Probe Powerbox 10 Door Charge & Store Laptop Locker, designed to keep laptops safe, charged and ready to go. Featuring the new Probe power spine, choose from USB-A & USB-C or UK 240v plug to charge devices. An IEC-C inlet is supplied and powered by a 2 metre 'kettle lead' with 10Amp fused RCD cable. This locker is tested to the highest standard BS EN ISO.IEC 17050-1:2010 for your peace of mind.
You can order this locker as a non-powered, storage only locker to keep laptops safe and locked away while not in use. Choose from a range of powder paint colours and quality locking options. Anti-bacterial protection comes as standard.
- Tested to BS EN ISO/IEC 17050-1:2010 standards
- USB-A & USB-C connection or UK 240v
- Probe power spine wih IEC-C inlet
- 2 metre kettle lead (included) to plug into mains
- Storage only option
- Vertical Entry: 150mm
- Overall dimensions: 1780H x 380W x 460D
- Doors are secured to the frame by a solid hinge
- Manufactured from sturdy 0.9 and 0.7mm steel
- All compartments have scratch resistant lock covers
- Number plates are available along with engraved key fobs for locker identification
- Each compartment has a rear perforated panel for heat dissipation
- A key operated camlock with 2 keys
- You can select a hasp & staple lock as an alternative at no extra cost
- 4 Digit scroll combination locks
- Electronic digital combination locks
- Master Keys are available
Product Weight: 46KG
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver Vehicle – Assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
All Probe Powerbox Lockers should be fixed off the wall, with battens, by 25mm for air movemen
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.