Hazardous Boxwell Mobile Trolley Without Doors has been designed to transport dangerous substances safely in the workplace. Use in warehouses, factories or distribution centres so staff can easily wheel supplies and hazardous materials between locations. Hazardous mobile trollies are heavy duty and made for an industrial environment.
Choose from plywood or steel adjustable shelves, each with 100kg UDL load capacity per shelf. The trolley is fitted with 2 fixed and 2 swivel heavy duty castors and a pressed metal top and base for extra strength.
- Three Frame Heights: 1355H, 1655H or 1955H
- Two Deck Size Options: 900W x 600D or 1200W x 600D
- 2 adjustable plywood or steel shelves
- 2 fixed and 2 swivel heavy duty castors
- 100kg UDL load capacity per shelf
- Supplied without doors
- 180 degree opening for easy access
- Yellow powder coated metal
- Heavy duty wire mesh
- Delivered ready assembled
- UK Manufactured