This compact hazardous storage cabinet can be used in areas tight on space with overall dimensions of 700H x 300W x 350D. The storage of hazardous chemicals is covered by strict Health & Safety Legislation. Separate and store chemicals properly in line with COSHH regulations in the workplace.
Our flammable storage cabinets come with new regulation labels and are finished in a bright hi-vis yellow poweder coating. Germ Guard anti-bacterial protection comes as standard making this specialist storage cupboard ideal for use in environments where hygiene is of high importance.
- 0.7mm mild steel construction
- 1 adjustable rust resisting galvanised shelf
- Shelf has 70kg UDL
- Integral liquid-tight sump
- New regulation labels included
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1
- "No snag" handles with 2 point locking
- Germ Guard technology anti-bacterial paint
- Delivered ready assembled
- UK Manufactured
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.