This Small Acid Cabinet White, 18 Ltr Sump & 1 Shelf 910H x 457W x 457D - By Elite conforms to DSEAR 2002 and Health & Safety Executive Guide HSG51. Use to store dangerous chemicals safely in the workplace, this metal cabinet has been designed to offer good structural stability and safely contain any spillages within the leak proof sump.
GHS labels are supplied, the primary label is 'corrosion' and additional signage supplied loose includes 'aquatic toxicity', 'harmful' and 'irritant'. EliteGuard anti-bacterial protection comes as standard and this cabinet also complies with the requirements for BS 'Class 0' Rating.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 1 adjustable shelf
- 3 point locking with 2 keys
- Epoxy powder coated paint finish in white RAL 9010
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump 15 litre
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.