This White Acid Cabinet with 1 Shelf & 10 Ltr Sump Capacity 760H x 457W x 457D By Elite has been designed for the industrial workplace. It has good structural stability and safely contains spillages within the cabinets leak proof sump. It is finished in bright, white RAL 9010 paint and comes with an anti-bacterial powder coating as standard. This unique coating is 99.9% effective against the spread of bacteria such as MRSA and E.coli and moulds for the life of the product.
GHS labels are included, they are easy peel to make it simple to switch the labels depending on what you are storing within the cabinet. In accoradance with HSE guidelines and regulations, it is the responsibility of the user to ensure the correct signage is displayed on this cabinet before it is put into operational use.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 1 adjustable shelf
- 3 point locking with 2 keys
- Epoxy powder coated paint finish in white RAL 9010
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump 10 litre
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.