The Probe 2 Door ActiveCoat Locker 1780H has been manufactured in the UK to the highest standards. Ideal for any dry environment such as offices, gyms, schools or staff rooms. This stylish looking metal locker comes with a double coat hook and you can add in a hanging rail and coat hanger on a 460D locker for garment hanging. Choose from a range of door colours guaranteed to add a splash of colour to any application.
Probe metal lockers come with a hard wearing powder coating called ActiveCoat. This impedes the growth and migration of potentially harmful bacteria, algae, mould or fungi. The risk of cross contamination is reduced from surface to surface. ActiveCoat has been laboratory tested for anti-bacterial performance against organisms such as MRSA and E-Coli which suffered a 99.9% reducation in population. AciveCoat lockers are especially suited to healthcare environments, catering and pharmaceutical where hyginene standards are very stringent.
- 1780H locker with range of widths & depths
- 305, 380 or 460mm wide and 305, 380 or 460mm deep
- Internal measurements: 812mm high
- Camlocks or Hasp locks as standard
- Range of accessories, lock upgrades, sloping tops & stands available
- Fire Zero Rating Lockers complies to EN13501-1 2007 Fire Performance
- ActiveCoat anti-bacterial paint finish
- Welded channel section to protect against impact damage
- Welded 5 knuckle hinges
- Anti-theft welded compartment divider for high security
- Through frame locking for extra security
- Air ventilation on each door
- Delivered ready assembled
- Pre-drilled for nesting
- UK Manufactured
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.