The Dangerous Wall Cabinet 610H x 915W x 381D by Elite has been designed to store dangerous chemicals safely in the workplace. This cabinet is the idal size for wall mounting, excellent if you are short on space but need reliable storage. Keep paints, solvents and dangerous substances in this COSHH cabinet. It comes with a 15 litre fully welded leak proof sump.
GHS labels are included for you to fix on site and an epoxy powdered paint finish comes as standard. This chemical cabinet conforms to Health & Safety Executive Guide HSG 51 & DSEAR 2002.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 1 adjustable shelf
- Chrome door handle with 3 point locking
- Mastered locks with 2 keys
- Powder coated paint finish in hi-vis yellow
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.
Please Note: The vast majority of our products are manufactured to order and cannot be taken back into stock or exchanged after delivery. Further for further information please contact us.