Low Hazardous Substance Cabinet 710H x 915W x 457D by Elite offers a 30 litre sump capacity for safely containing spillages. The sump is fully welded and leak proof. Safely store chemicals, paints, solvents or dangerous substances as classified by CHIP & the new CLP regulations in your workplace.
This cabinet comes complete with the appropriate GHS labelling which is easy peel so you can switch labels depending on what you are storing. It is fully complaint with the Health & Safety Guide HSG51 & DSEAR 2002.
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 1 adjustable shelf
- Chrome door handle with 3 point locking
- Mastered locks with 2 keys
- Powder coated paint finish in hi-vis yellow
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.