The 18 Litre Hazardous Cabinet 910H x 457W x 457D by Elite can be used in any industrial setting to keep chemicals, solvents and paints secure. Finished in bright yellow with an epoxy powder coated paint finish. This chemical cabinet comes with an adjustable shelf and also 3 point locking with 2 keys. It offers good structural stability and safely contains spillages within the cabinets leak proof sump.
This metal cabinet comes complete with the appropriate GHS labels for you to fix on site. Flammable is the primary label and oxidising and explosive are also included. Conforms to Health & Safety Executive Guide HSG51 & DSEAR 2002.
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 1 adjustable shelf
- Chrome door handle with 3 point locking
- Mastered locks with 2 keys
- Powder coated paint finish in hi-vis yellow
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.