Slim COSHH Storage Cabinet in Grey By Elite 1830H x 610W x 457D has been manufactured from high quality steel for extra rigidity and to maintain structural integrity under extreme conditions. Designed for the secure storage of chemicals, paints, solvents and dangerous substances as classified by CHIP nas the new CLP regulation.
Complete with three adjustable shelves and a 2 litre sump capacity, this metal COSHH cupboard comes with easy peel GHS labels. The primary label is the exclamation mark meaning 'harmful/irritant' and there are alternative labels including corrosive, acute toxicity and aquatic toxicity.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 3 adjustable shelves
- Chrome door handle with 3 point locking
- Mastered locks with 2 keys
- Powder coated paint finish in grey
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
- Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.