The COSHH Cabinet 30 Ltr By Elite 710H x 915W x 457D has been designed for the workplace. Use in factories, workshops, laboratories or hospitals. Suitable for the secure storage of chemicals, paints, solvents and dangerous substances as classified by CHIP and the new CLP regulation. This steel chemical cabinet conforms to Health & Safety Executive Guide HSG51 & DSEAR 2002.
New GHS labelling is supplied on all COSHH cabinets. The primary label is the exclamation mark meaning 'harmful/irritant', alternative labels are also supplied so you can easily swap depending on what products you are storing. Other labels included are 'acute toxicity', 'corrosive' and 'aquatic toxicity'.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 1 adjustable shelf
- Chrome door handle with 3 point locking
- Mastered locks with 2 keys
- Powder coated paint finish in grey
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.