The COSHH Storage Cabinet 30 Ltr By Elite - 1000H x 915W x 457D is designed for the workplace to safely contain any spillages. Use in factories, warehouses, laboratories, hospitals or schools. Suitable for the secure storage of chemicals, paints, solvents and dangerous substances as classified by CHIP and the new CLP regulation. This hazardous cabinet conforms to Health & Safety Executive Guide HSG51 & DSEAR 2002.
New style GHS labels are included, they are easy peel for you to fix on site. The primary label is an exclamation mark meaning 'harmful/irritant'. Alternative labels are supplied including 'acute toxicity' 'corrosive' and 'aquatic toxicity'. In accordance with HSE guidelines and regulations, before this cabinet is placed in to operational use, it is the responsibility of the user to ensure that the correct signage is displayed on this cabinet.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 1 adjustable shelf
- Chrome door handle with 3 point locking
- Mastered locks with 2 keys
- Powder coated epoxy paint finish in grey
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.