The Mini COSHH Grey 15 Ltr Cupboard By Elite - 610H x 915W x 381D has been designed for the workplace. It conforms to DSEAR 2002 and Health & Safety Executive Guide HSG51. Store chemicals safely as classified by CHIP and the new CLP regulation. This cabinet comes with a 15 litre leak proof sump to contain any spillages.
In accordance with HSE guidelines and regulations, you must display the correct warning labels on your cabinet. New GHS labels are included, they are easy peel for you to fix on site. The primary label has an exclamation mark for 'harmful/irritant' and there are alternative labels for acute toxicity, corrosive and aquatic toxicity.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 1 adjustable shelf
- Chrome door handle with 3 point locking
- Mastered locks with 2 keys
- Powder coated paint finish in grey
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.