The Extra Wide Hazardous Cabinet 1830H x 1220W x 457D by Elite conforms to Health & Safety Executive Guide HSG51 & DSEAR 2002. Designed for the secure storage of chemicals, solvents and paints as classified by CHIP & the new CLP regulations. This chemical cabinet has a large 45 litre sump capacity, the sump is leak proof and fully welded.
3 Point locking with 2 keys and a chrome handle comes as standard. The cabinet has 3 adjustable shelves for organising substances effectively. GHS labels are supplied for you to fix on site along with a chemical segregation information label inside. It has been finished in a bright yellow powder coated paint finish which will be easily identifiable in the workplace.
Next day delivery available, subject to stock and availability - call our sales office on 01924 635155 for more information.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 3 adjustable shelves included
- Chrome door handle with 3 point locking
- Mastered locks with 2 keys
- Powder coated paint finish in hi-vis yellow
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.
Delivery to Home Addresses: Sorry but we are unable to deliver this product to home addresses.