The Small COSHH Hazardous Substance Cupboard By Elite 610H x 457W x 457D is small and compact so you can easily slot into any working environment. It has been designed to offer good structural stability and safely contain any spillages within the cabinets leak proof sump. This cabinet conforms to Health & Safety Executive Guide HSG51 & DSEAR 2002.
Easy peel GHS labelling is included, it is the responsibility of the user to make sure the appropriate signage is displayed associated with those chemicals or products stored within. You can safely store hazardous substances as classified by CHIP and the new CLP regulation.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 1 adjustable shelf
- Chrome door handle with 3 point locking
- Mastered locks with 2 keys
- Powder coated paint finish in grey
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.