The 35 Litre Dangerous Substance Floor Chest with Flat Top 610H by Elite comes with a hasp & staple security lock to keep contents safe (padlock not provided). Featuring a leak proof sump to contain any spillages, epoxy powder coated paint finish and GHS labels to fix on site. Use the chemical floor chest to store dangerous substances, solvents or paints in a safe manner.
Conforms to Health & Safety Executive Guide HSG 51 & DSEAR 2002.
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- Powder coated paint finish in hi-vis yellow
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.