Shop the Mini 15 Litre COSHH Cabinet 610H x 915W x 381D by Elite for use in the workplace and industrial applications. Store dangerous substances, paints, and solvents safely and securely. This chemical cabinet conforms to Health & Safety Executive Guide HSG 51 & DSEAR 2002.
This cabinet offers excellent structural stability and safely contains spillages within its leak proof sump. GHS labels are included for you to fix on site, flammable being the primary label and oxidising and explosive are supplied loose. 3 point locking is as standard with 2 keys and a stylish chrome handle.
Best Practice - Cabinets are supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is extremely dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 1 adjustable shelf
- Chrome door handle with 3 point locking
- Mastered locks with 2 keys
- Powder coated paint finish in hi-vis yellow
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.