The Low Height First Aid Cabinet By Elite - 910H x 457W x 457D has been designed for use in hygiene conscious environments. All our medical cabinets have a white epoxy powder coating with an anti-bacterial additive. This additive is 99.9% effective against E.Coli, MRSA and moulds for the life of the product. Use in pharmaceutical, food and healthcare environments to store medical supplies in a safe, lockable place.
This first aid cupboard comes with a visible green first aid sticker so staff can quickly identify supplies in the event of an emergency. It has a single door with one adjustable shelf. You can keep first aid items organised for easier stock rotation.
- 910H x 457W x 457D
- Single Door
- 3 Point Locking with 2 Keys
- No Snag Handles
- RAL 9010 White Epoxy Powder Coated Paint
- Anti-bacterial Protection
- Reinforced Doors for Extra Strength
- 1 Adjustable Shelf
- Galvanised Internal Fittings
- Meets BS 'Class 0' Rating
- 0.7-1.5mm Steel Construction
- 100% Manufactured in the UK
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.