Mini Dangerous Chemical Cupboard 710H x 457W x 305D by Elite comes with a 10 litre welded leak proof sump. This chemical cabinet has been designed for use in the workplace to store solvents, paints and dangerous substances securely. GHS labelling is included for you to fix on site. The primary label is flammable - oxidizing and explosive are supplied loose so you can easily switch.
This practical COSHH cabinet fully conforms to HSG51 & DSEAR 2002 Health & Safety Executive Guide. It comes in bright yellow making it easy to identify and has an epoxy powder coated paint finish. 3 point locking with a chrome handle comes as standard.
- Manufactured from high quality steel 0.7-1.5mm
- 1 adjustable shelf
- Chrome door handle with 3 point locking
- Mastered locks with 2 keys
- Powder coated paint finish in hi-vis yellow
- Reinforced doors with steel door stiffners
- Welded leak proof sump
- GHS labelling included
- Chemical segregation chart inside
- This cabinet is not fire proof
- Not suitable for sulphuric acid, nitric or hydrochloric acids
- UK Manufactured
- Delivered ready assembled
* Additional charges on this product north of Glasgow
Best Practice - Cabinets supplied without removeable sumps. Extracting a heavily laden sump is both dangerous and unsafe. There is a risk of contamination from contents of the sump onto operatives. Elite cabinets are made with an integral leak proof base sump. Spillages should be removed with the use of a suitable absorbant material or siphon pump.
*Nearest off-loading point determined by driver. Driver not insured to carry up any stairs or into lifts. Single driver vehicle – assistance will be required for off-loading of large orders.